- Cheap Hotels In AustriaPosted 414 days ago
- Things To Do In Steamboat Springs ColoradoPosted 415 days ago
- Things To Do In GatlinburgPosted 415 days ago
- Luxury Hotels In MoscowPosted 415 days ago
- Tourist Attractions In Kiev UkrainePosted 416 days ago
- Best Hotels In GreenlandPosted 417 days ago
- Cheap Hotels In LaosPosted 417 days ago
Europe- The Place you Cannot Afford to Miss
This continent, with its variety of geographical features, architecture, culture, and rich literature is regarded by many as the most fascinating country of the world.
There are several such astonishing places in Europe which will overwhelm you with their beauty. Starting from the verdant fields of Scotland and extending to the ruins of Greece, it is a tough choice to make.
The cities of Europe that you cannot afford to miss out on are London, Paris, Venice, Rome, Madrid, and Frankfurt. Other than this, don’t miss out on the following places if you have set out on a European Trip visit.
- The Eiffel Tower: it is regarded as the most famous landmark of the world. The height of this tower is 984 feet. When you climb up the Eiffel tower, it will reveal to you the entire view of Paris. This wonderful structure is a must watch during your European trip.
- Acropolis: if you have an interest in history, you must visit acropolis. This place is situated in Athens. When you visit this place, you will come to know about many ancient sites like Parthenon, a site which dates back to the 5th century BC. You will come upon many ruins of this place. The entire city of Athens can be view from here.
- The Roman Coliseum: this is a huge site which was an amphitheatre. This place had a capacity to house more than 50,000 people. The amazing architecture of this place is worth a watch.
- Tower Bridge: this bridge is built over the river Thames. If you take a walk along this bridge, you will get breathtaking views of London city.
- Edinburg Castle: this castle was built more than 1000 years ago. Not only is the castle magnificent, the garden surrounding equally beautiful.
- Buckingham palace: since the year 1897 this palace has been the residence of the Royal Family of Briton. If you are visiting Europe, you cannot afford to miss this place.
If you are a travel buff, your knowledge of the world is incomplete without visiting Europe! However you have to get your priorities right about the places you want to visit.